STUDIO POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
For your safety and ours, it is important that we adhere to CDC guidelines. The following mandatory policies will go in effect immediately.
- All services are by appointment only absolutely NO walk ins.
- Upon booking appt please take a moment to fill out your intake forms and COVID-19 screening and waiver, these waiver have to be filled out before arriving for service.
- Please arrive no more than 10mins before your appt time as we are using the time between appoints to allow proper sanitizing and disinfecting in between clients.
- Your temperature will be taken at time of service, if it’s elevated your appt will be rescheduled, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You will also be asked Heath screening questions before your service starts.
- Wash/Sanitize Your Hands upon entering the Studio. To prevent any spread, please be sure to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We will also have hand sanitizer located throughout the studio
- Please do not bring any guests or children if they are not receiving service. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All Clients Must Wear a Mask When Entering The Wombmen Things Studio. Masks will also need to be worn throughout your service NO EXCEPTIONS
- If you are not feeling well or are showing the following signs (coughing, sneezing, sore throat, fever, experiencing a loss of smell or taste or flu like symptoms) then your app5 will need to be rescheduled.
- Please Keep 6-Feet Social Distance.
- This is a Cashless business all payments should be made electronically at time of booking.
- If you are more than 15mins late without calling your appt will be rescheduled
- NO CALL/NO SHOW you will forfeit your service payment
- Street parking so please plan accordingly
- All cancellations must be made 24 hrs before your scheduled service.
Special Conditions & Injuries
Anyone with series medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in of our Yoga/Dance Classes. Our sessions/classes offer a wonderfully therapeutic practice and we encourage you to listen to your body, taking the appropriate modifications. The practice should not hurt. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.
** Minors are not permitted during any of the treatment sessions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you sign up and pay for a workshop/class/wellness session and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel or reschedule where possible at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required you can get a refund minus a 20% administration fee.
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop/class/wellness session a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: [email protected]
or by calling 443 458-0009
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, if a teacher has an emergency or inclement weather. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a make-up date for the missed session or refund if you choose.